Halloween in Transylvania is the most expected event of your semester in Romania. 700 Erasmus+ students from all over the country will gather to discover the land of Dracula and have an unforgettable trip. This national event is well known over the entire Europe because it has the whole package of a perfect getaway!
-Theme Party "Halloween in the land of Dracula"
-airsoft catapult using paintballs;
-beer box tower;
-Halloween photo workshop.
➢ Download the Official Cover Picture and make all your Facebook friends jealous: https://we.tl/t-HliKtWuL4s
➢ Be creative! Bring costumes for the Halloween Themed Party, make sure you take pictures, upload them on social media and use #HiT2018 and #ESNclujnapoca or tag us in your memories!
➢ Bring warm clothes with you! Be aware that you will be in the mountains most of the time and we have night activities outside. Here you have the weather forecast for Saturday in Râşnov:
- Departure: 7:30 a.m. Horia Demian Sports Hall
- Sighişoara Visit (free time)
- Bran Castle Visit (guided visit)
- Arriving at the Accomodation & Dinner
- Bonfire at Vâltoare Pension
- Teambuilding Activities in Râşnov
- Braşov Visit (free time)
- Halloween Themed Party in Râşnov
- Breafast & Check Out
- Peleş Castle Visit (guided visit)
- Departure to Cluj-Napoca
*If there are any changes the participants will be announced via WhatsApp and Facebook.
Cluj-Napoca Accommodation ZONE
- 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Welcome Packs (customized backpack, customized T-shirt, stickers, badge, event bracelet, smartphone case)
- Visits at Sighișoara, Bran Castle, Râșnov Citadel, Brașov, Peleș Castle